Ethereal Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethereal Nations

Forums for a minecraft server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!)

Go down 
+2
Bulderdog
JCPenneyful
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JCPenneyful
Admin

Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Empty
PostSubject: Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!)   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Hello there I'm JCPenneyful and Rotakai and myself are the headbuilders on the Ethereal Nations server. On the server building and being able to create living,intricate landscapes is something we value almost above everything. So you may ask what our goal for the server is exactly? Well Ether is a world concept I came up with from when I first began playing minecraft. I would always join other servers and be desgusted with their lack of a central theme but here we plan to put the puzzle pieces together. Ether is a project that will NEVER be finished and will be filled with castles, megacites, towns, outposts, ruins, airships, spacecraft, dungeons, and warzones all connected by an intricate network of roads, trails, and portals. In essence it is the most true definition of a player made world. Now that you have an understanding of our goals lets discuss some other topics.

Sweckian Perspective Backstory: Ether is a world split into two pices one of the past and future. The human race was selected as a secret project by the gods, and their inginuity was tested as members of our race were scattered throughout the galaxy. A million years later on a distant planet the young planet of Ether orbits the Star Exius. Its inhabitants have perfected a life where they live in harmony with nature and they have been currently going through a steampunk revolution. Airship's and Steam powered ships now rule land and sea. All was well until that godforsaken day the sky turned red. My people watched as Steel Fortresses rained down like locusts upon the land. Cities and towns fell to ruin and millions lost their lives. However, as it turns out the gods had created a backup plan a world within a world we refer to as the "Nether" which was safeguarded by a race known as the Stonechildren who were in essence demi-gods. Those days are long gone now as the Stonechildren have long vanished and the gates of hell have been opened. Feril, monsterous beasts spew from its depths with a mission of exterminating the human race. We refer to them as "mobs" but this matters not, for as long as the people of the sky stay my people will live in exile on their own planet. This is my Story my legacy I am the King of a Union of nations known as the Sweckians and we fight for a world now being covered in concrete, steel, and stone which used to harbor forests, and magnificent rivers. We will fight to the end!

Rafini Perspective Backstory: It seems we have found the last members of our race, on this small damned planet. The clensing has almost been completed and we plan to exterminate every living member of the Human race who will not join our Holy War. They believe in Gods and Souls and threaten that I shall burn in a place known as the "Nether". I do pitty this horrid planet but I have seen Billions of men die and they have all been savages, they are obsolete, and if they do not conform to our ways then their horrible pebble of a planet shall be left in flames and "The Rafini" will obtain interplanetary rule and thus end the "Great Suffering

Architectural Styles:
Rafini: futuristic metropolis', skyscrappers, appartments, and luxury buildings mark their cities, with small outlying military outposts, and large spacecraft in process of exterminationg the Sweckians

Sweckians: marked by steampunk/medieval architecture feature castles,gear driven machines, airships, villa's, towns, cobble/gravel roads, forts, cities, religous monuments

APPLICATION: POST YOU APP IN THE COMMENTS BELOW
IGN:
1-10 PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS:
REASON FOR WANTING TO BE PART OF THE TEAM:
ALL OF THESE MUST BE FILLED OUT NO EXCEPTIONS!

INSPIRATION: THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE I USE FREQUENTLY TO GET INSPIRED SIMPLY SEARCH A TOPIC AND POOF!
http://www.deviantart.com/

[img]Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) YgQJ5[/img][img]Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) ZX54s[/img][img]Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Mzq6J[/img][img]Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) VoYT9[/img][img]Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) MC0bJ[/img][img]Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) MNjIy[/img][img]Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) McIlZ[/img][img]Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) BI5sP[/img]

Last edited by JCPenneyful on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bulderdog

Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Empty
PostSubject: I love Ethereal   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:13 pm

APPLICATION: Builder
IGN: Bulderdog
ARCHITECTURAL STYLE THAT INTRESTS YOU: Middle age buildings
1-10 PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS: Dont got any Sad but you will be supriesed
REASON FOR WANTING TO BE PART OF THE TEAM: Want to help the community with everything i got! i just love it so much it makes me feel special! ETHEREAL NATIONS! I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
JCPenneyful
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!)   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Bulder no you obv didnt read requirements
Back to top Go down
Bulderdog

PostSubject: Re: Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!)   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 pm

JCPenneyful wrote:
Bulder no you obv didnt read requirements
I love you? afro
Back to top Go down
wertle20

PostSubject: my builder app   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:49 pm

IGN: wertle2011

ARCHITECTURAL STYLE THAT INTRESTS YOU:midevil

1-10 PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS:none

REASON FOR WANTING TO BE PART OF THE TEAM: i love this server and i want to help it reach it's prime
[b]
Back to top Go down
JCPenneyful
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!)   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Sorry wertle no pics no builder the pictures are the most important part of the application.
Back to top Go down
Bulderdog

PostSubject: Builder app   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:36 pm

IGN: Bulderdog

ARCHITECTURAL STYLE THAT INTRESTS YOU:Bulderdog

1-10 PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS: Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) 2012-011 I know its good! AND Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) 2012-013 Not the best but still a factory in progress....

REASON FOR WANTING TO BE PART OF THE TEAM: Beacuse i want to help the server getting better! although its the best though!
Back to top Go down
ItzApple

PostSubject: ItzApple's Application for the rank Builder   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:56 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application for builder

- IGN: ItzApple

- Languages i speak: English, Dutch

- Architectural style that interests me: Medieval Medieval Medieval bounce

- Reason for me wanting to be part of the team: I like it how the server is pretty professional and it gives me a good reason to trust you guys.

- Inspiration: Inspiration isn't too hard to get for me, when i start building it all comes out good and i pretty much keep going till it's perfectly detailed.

I'm pretty much 24/7 reachable on Skype, and i'm available on Teamspeak, Mumble, Ventrillo if you tell me to get on. (Whatsapp is an option also)

Here are some pictures of the creations on my server and on Ethereal i've built on my ImageShack Profile, if you would like to see my server map feel free to ask me dropbox it Smile

http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=itzapple

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
moosehunter123

moosehunter123

PostSubject: Build app   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:08 am

IGN:moosehunter123
ARCHITECTURAL STYLE THAT INTRESTS YOU:Personnaly i like medieval,Civil war and steam punk
1-10 PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS:https://imgur.com/a/QpyRC (This is link for the builds.)
REASON FOR WANTING TO BE PART OF THE TEAM:I love helping servers out in any way i can, i wold love to help it exceed in building and such

Inspiration: I love looking at the crusader art from way back then, and i also love airship art it is a hobbie of mine to make airships in minecraft.

[b]I am always on teamspeak or Skype if you ever need me
Back to top Go down
Tant

PostSubject: Re: Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!)   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:05 pm

IGN: Lord_tantlum
ARCHITECTURAL STYLE THAT INTRESTS YOU: steampunk and ancient structures
1-10 PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS: all pictures are a work in progress and most dirt you see has been hand placed by me

Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Dome%2BIsland

The dome is home to a devious puzzle that will require you to solve other puzzles on other islands to solve

Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Dome1

inside the dome

Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Inside+dome1

Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Inside+dome2

the dome island side by side with the begginings of the forest/village island

Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Dome+and+forest

the begginings of the village this entire landscape was handmade by me and is still a work in progress and has allot to fix and add

Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Village+lake

REASON FOR WANTING TO BE PART OF THE TEAM: I enjoy making extravagant interactive structures and im currently working on a series of interconnected interactive islands all have puzzles. Im taking inspiration from a game called Riven and I hope to emulate its complex landscape and complicated puzzles. but without creative the complex workings of tekkit will take forever to craft and the islands wont be made to the proper standard of this awesome server.
Back to top Go down
Tantlum

Tantlum

PostSubject: Re: Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!)   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:35 pm

That last post was from me, if you have any questions about the build feel free to ask =)
Back to top Go down
wertle20

PostSubject: Re: Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!)   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:10 am

ign: wertle2011

ARCHITECTURAL STYLE THAT INTRESTS YOU: midevil steampunk

1-10 PICTURES OF YOUR BUILDS: https://imgur.com/a/lgrbL

REASON FOR WANTING TO BE PART OF THE TEAM: i want to watch a great server expand and I want to help it get there

INSPIRATION: deviantart.com

I am on skype 24 7 so if you want to add me please do so my skype username is wilsonhull1999
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!)   Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Builder Application, Info, and Inspiration!(Current Projects Comming Soon!)
Page 1 of 1